With just a few days to go Australia is gearing up for the Annual Process Excellence conference in Sydney. Along side the unique and exclusive case studies there is networking and exchanging of stories covering process, performance, customer experience management and the digital customer.
In addition to the networking and learning there is also the Annual Awards process. The categories are extensive including:
· Best Improvement Deployment Project – Large Organisation Award
· Best Deployment Leader Of The Year Award
· Best Customer-Experience Improvement Initiative Of The Year Award
· Business Transformation CEO of the Year
· Young Business Improvement Practitioner of the Year
In 2014 I had the pleasure of presenting Dr. Morgan Jones (Executive
Manager at Commonwealth Bank) with the Award for Biggest Contribution to Business Improvement Industry in Australasia, and Business Improvement Manager of the Year. Morgan has also been acknowledged in 2013 with fellowship in the Institute of Mechanical Engineers to reinforce his standing in both Australia and on the world stage.
Join Morgan and other leading process professionals at this years 10th Process Excellence event: http://bit.ly/PEX_Sydney