The Bottom Line
- 76% of consumers say they view customer service as the true test of how much a company values them. (Aspect)
- 60% of consumers have higher expectations for customer service now than they did just one year ago. (Parature)
- 74% of consumers have spent more due to good customer service (Ebiquity)
- 67% of consumers cite bad experiences as reason for churn. (Esteban Kolsky)
- $41 billion is lost by U.S. companies alone each year due to poor customer service. (NewVoiceMedia)
- Loyal customers are 5x as likely to repurchase, 5x as likely to forgive, 7x as likely to try a new offering, and 4x as likely to refer. (Temkin Group)
Are you with CX yet? Join your fellow professionals in getting more scientific about the Customer Experience.