Well I certainly hope not as we host a 3 hour workshop on 29 Sep at Caesars Palace at the The Business Performance Excellence Summit. Attendees will potentially have their opinion and practice of process changed forever with hands-on insights, tools and techniques. I will be sharing some of the content from my upcoming book “High Performance Organizations” and providing 10+ Gb of information as takeaways.
Join me and the team from IQPC to see what will happen in Vegas.
Here’s the skinny of the workshop with links:
Workshop link | Conference link
Classically process activity has focused on improving productivity, efficiency and effectiveness. Methods and approaches have evolved over decades to help organizations streamline, remove waste and standardize processes to great effect. In fact the American economic success story can be attributed to these fine efforts from global companies. However times have changed and we must change with them.
This session will discuss and review some of the ‘new’ approaches and techniques developed in 21st century leading companies from diverse sectors such as aviation, pharmaceutical, retail fashion, technology and banking. We will look at the common ingredients of their success and how using the power of process linked with customer centric strategy and operations produces a winning and sustainable formula suited to the challenges of today and tomorrow.
Delegates will go away with:
• Overview of the ‘new’ methods and approaches
• Three proven techniques to provide immediate cost reductions, revenue improvements and customer satisfaction improvements
• The 101 Guide to linking process to successful customer outcomes
• In addition delegates will gain access to (a) quick guides, (b) videos, (c) case studies and (d) work sheets for immediate use
• Copy of Steve Towers latest book, The High Performance Organization