My travels this last few weeks have included USA, UK, UAE and now India. The team are also hot footing around South Africa, Australia, Kuala Lumpur, Europe and the US through this month.
Not only has it been the significant contrast in weather (snow/cold > sunny/hot) it is the somewhat different approaches being adopted towards Outside In. This week sees me at the India Leadership event hosted by NASSCOM. I will be meeting with the press and continuing to learn about what is making India so successful. My talk will be accessible later, if you want a copy let me know, http://bit.ly/IndiaLeadershipForum
On the subject of talks and videos have you reviewed the latest videos of the key tools and techniques? Here they are (and they are available to download and distribute!)
Business Process Management – what is it? http://youtu.be/NO54KXxTp9I
Moments of Truth – what are they? http://youtu.be/OT_2cqMtrUw
Breakpoints and Business Rules? http://youtu.be/_8KSN_McWIg
Successful Customer Outcomes (SCO’s) http://youtu.be/u4keI_kmdxM
Voice of Customer? http://youtu.be/bTbHrxi1Vq4
There are links to resources, videos. events, reviews and much more. It is only version 1 so let us know your thoughts and how we can make it better for the community.
Apple version: http://bit.ly/12EFNCC
Android version: http://bit.ly/X0X4iw
Access my recent keynote for some pertinent insights (or Outside In depending on your view point)
The associated slide show is embedded however you can download that from here.
Topical articles –
Brad Power – Working successfully with physical fragmented teams http://lnkd.in/nAwERk
Chris Taylor – Business process failure goes viral http://lnkd.in/iuG4UG
Dr. Mohan K. – Rethinking the function of Business functions http://lnkd.in/fU3UmB
Reint Jan Holterman – 5 steps on the Path to Success with BPM http://lnkd.in/pp4ZWV
* And lastly for now have you reviewed the all new classes? new case studies and coaching from been there and done it experienced mentors*.
Considering training in Enterprise BPM/Outside In?If someone in your organization is considering certification do ask these questions of anyone offering the training:
1. Where have you done this?
2. What credentials can you claim in the community?
3. Who trained you originally in Outside In?
4. When did you start and who have you helped?
5. What references can you provide, at a CEO level for the successes you have achieved?
6. Are any of your people published, and if so what and when?
7. What is the size of your network?
8. Are your trainings and courses accredited, and if so by whom?
9. Are you helping to develop the community? If so how?