We have got to get more scientific about the Customer Experience.
The ACXP™ program is designed to introduce, develop and deploy the leading techniques and approaches that connect Customer Experience with immediate and sustained business impact.
Join us in a city near you and transform your approach to Customer Experience with immediate and tangible results.
Using pragmatic hands-on skills-based approach professionals get access to over 60 discrete techniques developed in the world’s leading CX companies.
Wrapped within the progressive and structured CEMMethod™ all levels of the organization are engaged to deliver the promise of CX success through delivering the Triple Crown –lowering costs, growing revenues and enhancing service simultaneously.
If your enterprise is demanding results from CX the four-day ACXM™ will get you in the right place double quick.
A city near you…
|Dubai Masters ACXM
|8-11 April 2018
|28-31 May 2018
|Joburg, South Africa
|18-21 June 2018
|Dubai ACX Champs
|1-4 July 2018
|17-20 Sep 2018
|Washington DC ACXM
|9-12 Oct 2-18
|Washington DC ACX Champs
|15-17 Oct 2018
|10-13 Dec 2018
|28-31 Jan 2019
- Existing CX measurement systems are fundamentally flawed, subjective and misleading
- Connecting the dots from the customer experience to business impact is not just necessary, but essential for credibility and ongoing CX investment
- Upskilling to proven tried and tested techniques and the CEMMethod will guide you to immediate results
- Building an Outside-In dashboard that links everyone to Successful Customer Outcomes encourages the top team and enterprise-wide support
Thanks very much for an amazing course! You are a fantastic facilitator and I’m truly blessed to have you share your wisdom with us.
Jenny Simpson, Senior Consultant, Business Improvement, National Australia Bank
I’m writing to endorse BP Groups program. It completely changed the way I think about the customer experience and process. The program provided me with the ability to apply all the learnings immediately after the training. Very effective training with a wealth of knowledge to share. This is a must training for everyone who’s interested in making a process better!
Maria T Ferreira AVP – Client Experience & Process Improvement at Citi
Thanks for your time and the fantastic course, delivered in Auckland recently. Looking forward to attending the Masters in June – will see if I can bring some colleagues!!
Neal Ross, Chief Information Officer at Konica Minolta Business
Brilliant Workshop. The speaker was awesome and gave great guidance on matters I am finding in the workplace.
Cindy-Lee Muller, Planning & Roadmap Manager, MTN (Pty) Ltd
The workshop is highly recommended for anyone who wishes to simplify and expedite processes thereby enhancing customer satisfaction. The speaker is immensely knowledgeable and demonstrates vast experience in the subject.
David Mulovhedzi, DPSA (South Africa)
I did the Masters two weeks ago and it completely changed my world.
Since then things are going really fast within our organization. The rest of the guys in our executive team are completely sold on the concept.
I am now taking the rest of the staff through some sessions. We plan to work on and optimize 6-10 key processes in the near future.
We are also:
• Revamping our organization structure to go to the “customer inclusive” model.
• We are going away this weekend to re-think our business plan (which was based on old thinking)
• We are actively considering getting rid of all our titles and silos in the organization and only having “the business we really are in” on the business cards.
• We are completely changing the KPI model to only focus only on and rewarding for an increase in revenue, cost savings, good service and most of all successful customer outcomes.
• We have appointed a staff member to begin talking to clients and to start understanding and managing their expectations.
To be honest I did not think it would happen that quick.
Nachiket Gole, Chief Information Officer – PowerNET Computer Consultants
…you’ve fundamentally changed the way I think about every process.
And inspired me to try Outside-In (OI) in all walks of life.
The first two levels should be included in educational curriculums (yes, even at the junior levels).
If everyone started applying OI, the world would be… where it should be.
Mahesh Mirchandani, CEO at BhumiTech